Equip Your Team with a Better Way to Work
Deliver transportation solutions that make getting to work easier for your employees.
South Florida Commuter Services (SFCS) is here to help your organization tackle issues related to employee commuting and to flexible and remote working.
A program of the Florida Department of Transportation, SFCS provides free professional services to help employers navigate issues related to parking, transit, carpooling, flexible and remote working, and more. Our solutions can help your organization save time and money, enhance sustainability programs or employee benefits, and boost employee satisfaction and productivity.
Find out more: email us or call 1800-234-RIDE (7433).
Ways SFCS Helps Your Organization
- Resources to establish or enhance flexwork and remote work programs
- Consultations to develop pre-tax transit pass benefits for your employees
- Discounted transit pass purchase rates
- Carpool parking signs and permit programs
- Tailored commute-related content for your intranet, employee handbook, or other materials
Ways SFCS Helps Your Employees
- Tools to make working from home more productive and enjoyable
- Free Uber and/or Lyft rides home in case of emergencies for employees using transit, vanpools, or carpools
- Toll-free access to 95 Express for carpools with three or more people
- Links to SFCS’s robust online tools to find carpool partners and more
- Provision of a free all-day transit pass so employees can try transit at no cost