Whether you are concerned with employee job satisfaction, company finances, maintaining a positive organization image or improving quality of life in your community and the environment, SFCS’s employer programs can address your company’s needs.
By working with SFCS, your organization will enjoy:
- Analysis of your employees’ commuting habits.
- Assistance in implementing employee commuter benefits.
- Administration of commuter programs such as the Preferential Parking Program.
- Web-based tools to help you calculate the overall financial and environmental benefits of your commuter program.
- Innovative ideas on how to encourage employees to use alternative modes of transportation through use of incentives.
- Potential tax benefits associated with commuting options such as transit, vanpools and parking cash-out.
South Florida Commuter Services is fully funded by the Florida Department of Transportation. Our services are free to you and your employees.
Contact us at 1-800-234-RIDE (7433) to schedule a meeting with one of Outreach Representatives.