The South Florida Vanpool Program provides eligible groups of 5-15 commuters with a month- to- month lease of a new van that includes insurance and maintenance. Miami-Dade County provides a month subsidy of 40% up to $500 of the monthly lease total for all Vanpools that originate or commute to Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach Counties. Vanpooling is ideal for people who commute 15+ miles one way.
- The cost is based on the miles the van travels each month.
- The monthly cost is divided among the riders.
- A member or members of the group qualify to be the vanpool group driver.
- Most vanpool groups meet at a central location such as a Park & Ride lot.
- Each vanpool is a month-to-month agreement.
- Click Here to visit the South Florida Vanpools website or call 1-800-826-7433.